MaxMan Reptile Rescue Tragedy

Dec 7, 2016
On the Web
by Editor in Chief

On the Web - On the morning of December 1st, 2016 a house fire devastated MaxMan Reptile Rescue in Elbridge, New York. Scott Dombrowski lost his life in the fire, the house was destroyed and most of the animals that were sheltered at the home were lost. Please consider making a donation to help rebuild and recover expenses that the family and rescue incurred due to the fire. Our thoughts and prayers go out to founder Diana Sleiertin during this very hard time.

check it out@ On the Web
USARK